Recording & Backing Track Production
Record in the studio, on location, or over the net.
Tweak your current MIDI backing tracks so they sound ‘better’.
Composition; music for film and television, as well as incidental music for anything else you may wish to use it for!
Studio equipped with
- Cubase 6, with Superior 2, Yellow Tools, The Grand 2, Line 6 Pod Farm Platinum 2, Native Instruments Guitar Rig, and a host of other wonderful things!
- Steinberg MR816CSX Audio Interface
- En-voice Mindprint valve preamp
- Rode K2 large-diaphragm condensor mic
- Sontronics ribbon mic
- Sontronics matched stereo condensor mics
- Shure SM57 (of course!)
- Finale 2011 and Sibelius 6
- Pro Tools 9
Online Session WorkNeed a guitar solo added to your work? Maybe some layered rhythm parts? Or perhaps you would like your MIDI file to have some more punch and life?
Scott can work with you online so that you can simply upload your files here, he can do what is required, and you can download them when complete.
And when he is finished you can download them back into your DAW from this site as well.
For uploading, Scott will send you a password so that you may log in and upload your files. Upon completion, he will send an email notifying you that your work is available. A small MP3 sample will also be offered so that you can make comments or suggestions for changes.
When satisfied, Scott will provide you with either a Paypal or bank account where payment may be made. Upon receipt of payment, he will issue another password for you to enable you to download your files.
File format can be specified at time of upload or at time of payment.